Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Top 5 Products under $15

Here we go! Confession: I spend a lot of time watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I'm obsessed. But...most of the time they are using products that empty your bank account and honestly, I like to look good, but I hate being broke (especially because of things that last for such a short time like makeup products).  I have a lot of what I consider expensive makeup (mac, Urban Decay, Smashbox, etc.) but I can honestly say, sometimes I just prefer the less expensive stuff that I pick up at the supermarket. I'm all about finding dupes or products that work just as good but are half the price. Some of these products are talked about and used by some of my favorite makeup gurus, so don't worry...this is good stuff!
 
Here they are! 

Maybelline The Falsies Flared in Blackest Black ($5.99): my absolute favorite mascara. This coats all of my lashes without making them look clumpy. I love the formula and wand so this is the perfect combo for me! 

Wet N Wild Coloricon in Mellow Wine ($2.99): this blush is so pigmented, I use it more than my mac blush! It's the perfect color and lasts all day. So worth the money!

Eos in Tangerine ($3.50): soothes my lips. I put it on right before bed and wake up with my lips feeling soft instead of chapped and dry!

Revlon Colorstay Whipped in 370 Natural Tan ($13.99): my new favorite foundation. It's very light feeling on my skin but gives me a flawless look! 

Nyx lipstick in Snow White ($3.99): I can not even begin to tell you how obsessed I am with this stuff! I found out about it on one of my favorite makeup guru's vlog channel and I am in love. It's the perfect shade to go with my brown hair & eyes. I have never worn a lipstick before I found this, that's how in love I am!

The best part about these products is that they are low price and they all came from a local supermarket so they are available everywhere. Enjoy!

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment