Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How To Get Silky Smooth Lips!

The only thing I don't like about fall: how cracked and dry my lips get! I have tried everything to make them soft (tons of chap sticks, putting petroleum jelly on them before going to sleep, exfoliating them with a toothbrush, etc.) and nothing seemed to work for me.
Until...
I heard about the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator on a couple different websites. It was only $3 so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it. And I LOVE it. It exfoliates my lips without being too rough, leaving them soft and smooth. It also is infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, avacado, grape and Jojoba oil to help protect lips. 

To use: apply like lipstick all over damp lips. Using your finger, massage exfoliator beads in a circular motion for a couple minutes. Use a wet cotton ball to wipe away scrub. Apply a Chapstick or lip balm (I like Eos or Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter lip balm) to finish. You're done!


Hope this helps! 

Xoxo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment