Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Easy At-Home French Manicure!


I love having my nails done, and my favorite is the French Manicure. I do this the most because it is super easy and I like it better than just one solid color! 

Everything I used came from Walmart. 
•Sinful Colors in 376 Glass Pink ($1.99)
•Art Club in NA1 White ($1.99) 
•Just Like Gel Top Coat ($4.00) 

I painted the Just Like Gel Top Coat on first and let it dry for about ten minutes. Next, I used a piece of clear tape (I stuck it on a paper towel first so it wouldn't be too sticky and take off the top coat) to tape off where I wanted the white tip. I painted two coats of the Art Club white and removed the tape. I let that dry for about 5 minutes then painted on two layers of Sinful Colors in Glass Pink over everything. I finished it off by painting a layer of the Just Like Gel Top Coat. Viola!

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment