Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Makeup Brushes I Use (that are under $3) !!

I love e.l.f. Love it. I have so many different brands of makeup brushes and honestly, e.l.f. is my favorite because they're inexpensive, yet they are very good quality, they hold up so well, and I don't feel guilty when I throw them away after using them for a long time. Plus, I see cosmetologists, makeup artists, and YouTube gurus using the same brushes, so I don't feel bad "cheaping out" on them!

So here are my favorites (that are comparable to higher end brushes)from e.l.f.: 
(from left to right)
•Complexion brush
•Fan brush
•Concealer brush
•Small Smudge brush
•Eyelash and Brow wand
•Angled Foundation brush
•Powder brush
•Small Precision brush
•Small Angled brush 
•Eyeshadow "C" brush
•Contour brush
•Blush brush

All of these brushes are $3 (except for the Eyelash and Brow wand, $1). So worth the money! E.l.f. also has brush sets with many of these included in the set so they work out to be an even lower price per brush. Try them out!

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment