Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Skin Care Routine!

I just switched up my skin care routine and I've really been loving how well it's working for me.
I use the Clean & Clear essentials foaming facial cleanser ($5 at any drugstore), the Michael Todd True Organics Antiox toner ($18 at michaeltoddtrueorganics.com), and the Clinique Pore Refining Solutions ($44 at Clinque) daily in that order. The foaming facial cleanser works for me because it doesn't make my skin oily or dry, it's the perfect balance for my skin type. Michael Todd toners smell so good and even out my skin tone, plus they're organic! Clinque is pricey and I don't normally buy it but the Pore Refining Solution makes my pores disappear and the small bottle has lasted me a long time. So it's worth it! 

I also use a peel-off mask (Freeman Feeling Beautiful Peel-Off Mask in cucumber from CVS, $4) and BiorĂ© Deep Cleansing Pore Strips ($7 at Target) once in a while too. I rotate doing these and end up doing a mask and pore strip each once a week. 

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment