Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Why Every Woman Should Be Taking Hair, Skin, & Nails


After my hair had been repeatedly dried out and damaged from dying and highlighting it, I had no choice but to start fresh and cut 6 inches off. I was accustomed to my long hair and cutting it short felt so strange to me. My hair grows pretty fast naturally but I wanted to speed it up. I had heard of people taking Bitoin or Hair, Skin, & Nails but had never tried it. So I decided to give it a shot. 

Here are some things I noticed after taking Hair, Skin, & Nails everyday (I took the recommended serving size of 3 caplets): 

• My eyelashes became so much thicker and longer. 

• My usually brittle, peeling nails didn't grow faster but they definitely grew thicker. Thick enough that I could actually grow them out when I usually can't without breaking them. 

• On average, hair grows about 1/4 to 1/2 inch a month. My hair normally grows a half inch a month. My hair grew a full inch in a month (I know this because of the new growth since my last coloring). 

• My skin became completely clear. I don't usually have troubled skin but I do get the occasional breakout. I didn't breakout even once while taking Hair, Skin, & Nails. 

• I felt better. I don't normally take a multivitamin and while taking this, I felt healthier. Hair, Skin, and Nails is composed of vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Zinc, and others so it's not just good for beauty purposes but your overall health. 

I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to grow their hair out faster, strengthen their nails, or clear up their skin.  

Xoxo. 

1 comment:

  1. Truly appreciate this review, got to get me some HSN supplements

    ReplyDelete