Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Fashion (Under $30)!

Fall is my absolute favorite season. Mostly because I love fall fashion! And if you haven't noticed, I'm all about finding cute clothes (and everything else) for cheap. 
 
So yesterday I set out to find a few things to add to my closet for fall without breaking the bank. I think I was pretty successful! 
Here's what I found! I stopped at Target first and picked up 2 infinity scarves (both were on clearence for $10 each) and a pair of boot socks (clearenced at $1.75). 

Next I stopped at Marshall's and grabbed a cream-colored knit sweater ($19.99) and....
MICHAEL KORS BOOTS FOR $29.99! I am so excited about these! I found out that a size 7 in women's shoes can fit into a size 5 in girl's shoes. So these are a size 5 in girl's. They fit perfectly, are very comfortable, and are so cute for fall! I'm in love!

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment